Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I will post on here if I am about

Remember to update BSim today then, if you are pressed for time tomorrow.

Del C

Veteran
I'm planning to do the WC 6pm session on Thursday AAAC If you fancy joining me then and seeing if we can keep the Danes off of the podium :laugh:

Rode it this morning on the 10:00 session.

Quite a lumpy little route. Almost straight uphill from the start, a rolling, hilly mid-section and a 14-17% climb about 4km from the finish. Worth saving a bit for an attack there........ or to hang on in my case!

peterob

Veteran
Rode it this morning on the 10:00 session.

Quite a lumpy little route. Almost straight uphill from the start, a rolling, hilly mid-section and a 14-17% climb about 4km from the finish. Worth saving a bit for an attack there........ or to hang on in my case!
Thanks for the heads-up Del. I'll try and save a bit for the finish - I always suffer badly on the very steep sections!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Not me I'm afraid ... I'm thinking of riding this :eek: Yes, I am Mad! Yes, I am that Mad! If I remember rightly the descent is the one Jan Ullrich or Jens took a spectacular crash on when le tour did it ... although le Tour did "the" Climb twice that year ... At least I don't have that worry

peterob

Veteran
Not me I'm afraid ... I'm thinking of riding this :eek: Yes, I am Mad! Yes, I am that Mad! If I remember rightly the descent is the one Jan Ullrich or Jens took a spectacular crash on when le tour did it ... although le Tour did "the" Climb twice that year ... At least I don't have that worry
Quite mad Aleman! I'd happily join you halfway along though! ^_^

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Why not this one instead: http://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/781850 ?? Lots of points for new clothes to be earned. ^_^

I'm not 100% sure about tonight, but will try to make it. I hope to be doing the BKOOL live race at 4PM, so might be worn out anyway. :wacko:

Top Bottom