Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
My news is that I finally went to see the quack yesterday regarding my uncomfortable undercarriage.
As usual I didn't come away enlightened although he was sure I had no lumps that should not be there.
Biggest news is though is that it is now written in medical history, well mine anyway, that I have large testicles!

Actually my wife response was, " whaaat! are you sure he didn't say your penis makes your testicles look big"

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well, with all the other pictures posted here these last couple of days, I for one sure hope you DON’T post any of your (medical) historic discoveries! :stop:

I will once I have worked out my best side!

bobinski

Legendary Member
upload_2018-7-5_7-16-17.jpeg

BILL S

Guru
It'll take quite a pair to spend half an hour in my loft tonight unless I can get the temp down a bit. I'll switch on my aircon when I get in from work and hope it's cool enough by 7pm for Stage 1 C.G. (Wolf Creek) if anyone wants to join in.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It'll take quite a pair to spend half an hour in my loft tonight unless I can get the temp down a bit. I'll switch on my aircon when I get in from work and hope it's cool enough by 7pm for Stage 1 C.G. (Wolf Creek) if anyone wants to join in.
Not me @BILL S i'm doing an FTP builder training plan over on the darkside for the next 6 weeks, followed by the Zwift Academy 2018 training plan. Trying to put some structure into my training, whilst trying to reduce my physical structure by stopping rubbish from passing my lips! I will lose weight ... I will lose weight :tongue:

Brusgaard

Über Guru

I'll have to take a rain check (again) as my bronchitis/pneumonia is STILL not gone. :cry:Hopefully today's x-ray scan will shed some light on things. :sad:

Top Bottom