Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Tuesday works for me

keithaitch

Veteran
Also straight after finishing for a 'cool down' I went and joined the Galibier 16k! Not quite sure why, but after a couple of ks I thought oh well may aswell finish it.
It's one I have been fancying for a while. That and the alpe d'huez.
There's a thing. What about a group ride once a month featuring one of the classic climbs? I wouldn't have a clue how to set it up though😳
Check out next week´s stage- Not a total classic but a regular tour climb.

Mark68

Ãœber Member
There is the live reride Saturday and you can do any stage at anytime as many times as you want. Most just do the 2 live ones as there's better things to do than try and shave 3 seconds off your previous time
Exactly. I tried a rerun from my last Thursday ride and only !snagged to be about 10 seconds quicker with what seem more effort cos my own ghost was chasing me. Thought it might be a little embarrassing being overtaken by myself

Marco72

Fine with me, but you'd have to wait for me to catch up, because with 105kg, I'm the worst and slowest climber in the world.... :cry:
I'm 126kg, so i think i have you covered as being a slower climber! LOL

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch @BILL S @Brusgaard

Admins all,

Please don’t approve my ride today for the league. I did push but I used the new beta just to compare. I’d like to use my upcoming Saturday ride as my official time
Randy I'll delete it if you like, but it makes no difference, it always takes your fastest time and I'll sure on Saturday you'll beat yesterday's time!

keithaitch

Veteran
Thanks, but I think we instead need @JJRobinson to start using BKOOL again. :smile:
I agree. This month is very much a trial for the teams, I had no idea if, or how it would work or if people wanted it but thought it worth trying. I think towards the end of this month we will need to review, with as much input as possible to get the widest consensus and then make changes where appropriate for those people who want to continue in teams. It's a shame @JJRobinson doesn't seem to be riding in bkool any more as it is distorting your team's results but we should definitely be treating this as a trial month for the teams. @shimceltic and @Randyberlin that doesn't include you guys, do or die go team green!

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Ãœber Guru
It's a shame @JJRobinson doesn't seem to be riding in bkool any more as it is distorting your team's results but we should definitely be treating this as a trial month for the teams.

He did do a ride on November 1st on his BKOOL, but is also still riding outdoors. Don't think he has switched to the Dark Side.
I don't think he is aware that he is part of a team or in the league. He never frequented this forum that much. A few posts in September and before that back in October 2018.

Top Bottom