Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark68

Über Member
I have a few outdoors recently. Which one do you mean.
Just got back from a ride back tonight. Brrrr quite chilly.
Glad I didn't have a mechanical cos I wouldn't like to have had to stop for long.
Winter is on it's way ❄️🌨️🌧️🌬️

Mark68

Über Member
Did anyone do the featured ride last night.
Quite a good stage, there were about 165 riders i was with according to my Strava.
I'd just join whatever is live with the most people in and try to chase down as many infront as possible and keep any other late joiners behind
I have found that works really well because there is always someone in front that you can aim for , but also someone behind trying to catch up. Keeps me motivated

Last edited:
I have a few outdoors recently. Which one do you mean.
Just got back from a ride back tonight. Brrrr quite chilly.
Glad I didn't have a mechanical cos I wouldn't like to have had to stop for long.
Winter is on it's way ❄️🌨️🌧️🌬️
It was this one I was looking at. A real outdoor ride, and you did a BKOOL ride the same day.

Attachments

• F9D53D19-939E-4504-8196-007C26B34A88.png
    F9D53D19-939E-4504-8196-007C26B34A88.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 1

Mark68

Über Member
Yes that was an outdoor ride on the way to do some work. I did a bkool ride last night but not today.
I have noticed though that when I upload my Garmin rides it syncs to Strava, but also to bkool so I end up with 2 identical rides

shimceltic

Veteran

😎

keithaitch

Veteran
As usual I'll be starting it tonight. First couple of kms flat/slight up then pretty much all down until a little kick after seu d urgell and then down for the last 3kms. Another multi country stage, 🇦🇩 and 🇪🇸. Hope to see you all at 19:00.

Top Bottom