Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
So tomorrow is uphill for 30 - 50 mins... Best get some ice cream loaded now for the benefit tomorrow.... @Add been quiet, must be doing something healthy to help his cause

Brusgaard

Über Guru
So tomorrow is uphill for 30 - 50 mins... Best get some ice cream loaded now for the benefit tomorrow.... @Add been quiet, must be doing something healthy to help his cause

You will do it in way under 30 minutes @shimceltic. @BILL S has set a time of 24 minutes at 4 wkg, so I would estimate your finish time at around 25-27 minutes, depending on dust or not. I'm aiming for around 27-28.

Anyone want to join me for a (fast) spin after the CG race in the official CADEX race at 7 PM UK (start of warmup)?
It is 15 km at 0,69% avg. at the Sussex Seafront. Should be over in about 23-25 minutes tops.

shimceltic

Veteran
You will do it in way under 30 minutes @shimceltic. @BILL S has set a time of 24 minutes at 4 wkg, so I would estimate your finish time at around 25-27 minutes, depending on dust or not. I'm aiming for around 27-28.

Anyone want to join me for a (fast) spin after the CG race in the official CADEX race at 7 PM UK (start of warmup)?
It is 15 km at 0,69% avg. at the Sussex Seafront. Should be over in about 23-25 minutes tops.
Could do depending on how the knees are after the CG ride. Also I fancy the 6pm rgt tomorrow if its as popular as last Friday

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Could do depending on how the knees are after the CG ride. Also I fancy the 6pm rgt tomorrow if its as popular as last Friday

Having friends over for dinner at 6.30 PM local. So I plan to do a ride/race at 4.30-5.30 PM local, depending on when I get home from work. Will probably be on Zwift though...

Didn't get to ride last night as I was watching the insane handball match between Denmark and Egypt. Ended with 2 red cards, 2x extra time and finally a penalty shootout. Phew! :heat: Tomorrow night we play the semifinal against Spain. :boxing:

perswe

Über Member

if might join!

perswe

Über Member
thinking of doing 100k on the trainer tomorrow after lunch....I notice that @Aleman has the longest video available on Bkool...slightly under 100 and neither BRVR nor RGT has longer routes (and RGT doesn't have video). Rouvy seems to have longer ones...but haven't tried it...how does Rouvy compare to BRVR?

shimceltic

Veteran
thinking of doing 100k on the trainer tomorrow after lunch....I notice that @Aleman has the longest video available on Bkool...slightly under 100 and neither BRVR nor RGT has longer routes (and RGT doesn't have video). Rouvy seems to have longer ones...but haven't tried it...how does Rouvy compare to BRVR?
I couldn't get Rouvy to do any smart features like change resistance

I've ridden the first part of @Aleman 's Birks Brow ride. It is nice.. Until the climb. And that was on the Bkool. Maybe I'll try it on the Neo and really suffer.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I've ridden the first part of @Aleman 's Birks Brow ride. It is nice.. Until the climb. And that was on the Bkool. Maybe I'll try it on the Neo and really suffer.
Try it in real life :eek:

Edit : I should point out that it's not even the toughest climb up that hill ... there is one called 40 Acre Lane (No 239 in UK) that hits 20%, and probably averages 15%. and the real nasty one is Birdy Brow

Last edited:
Top Bottom