team jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dr snuggles
If you can get into a race-fit replica jersey then you are not a wannabe - you are!
They are very stretchy!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just be aware of riders (possibly like me :whistle: ) who, when overtaking you, will have a smug smile on :shy:

I have an AG2R Jersey*, so I fully expect to be overtaken!! :giggle:

Seriously though, what happens with me is that I go out and cycle so early in the morning, that by the time I am knackered and going home, all the commuters are out on the start of their journey, so it looks like I am crap.

* - I bought it as it is different from the other teams. Also, AG2R is one of these 'almost' teams, in the TDF anyway, so I doubt I look like a 'Wannabee' to anyone who knows what it actually is anyway.

Basically, who gives a flying King's fornication what people think.

bpsmith

Veteran
I have an AG2R Jersey*, so I fully expect to be overtaken!! :giggle:

Seriously though, what happens with me is that I go out and cycle so early in the morning, that by the time I am knackered and going home, all the commuters are out on the start of their journey, so it looks like I am crap.

* - I bought it as it is different from the other teams. Also, AG2R is one of these 'almost' teams, in the TDF anyway, so I doubt I look like a 'Wannabee' to anyone who knows what it actually is anyway.

Basically, who gives a flying King's fornication what people think.
Pozzovivo may disagree with you today? Stage win and sitting 3rd overall.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Pozzovivo may disagree with you today? Stage win and sitting 3rd overall.

They do well in other races, but when it comes to TdF, i.e. the one most people know, they have gradually been getting better, and last year was the best they have done, and yet, you know they are never going to win it over all.
Also, nobody likes their colours, so an AG2R jersey stands out from the usual parade of team clad cyclists.
That said, I could never bring myself to wear brown leggings. :giggle:

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I also like them because despite their high profile in events and being part of a large company in France, the average person doesn't know who they are in this country.

Even with cyclists, how many people do you see out wearing their jerseys??

Last edited:
Top Bottom