team jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
If you bother about what the arses say then through the fingers up....me personally I wear anything from my saints top to a cannondale replica.....never bothered me......just enjoy riding

postman

Legendary Member
I buy tops that stand out.A bit different,i want to be noticed,by motorists. $(KGrHqZ,!okE63(r2r(FBO1BO1o+NQ~~60_35.JPG 546.jpg download (2).jpg gerolsteiner06_katr_lrv_1_p1.jpg DSCF0609 (1).JPG

bpsmith

Veteran
My first jersey was the Molteni black jersey from Prendas. Totally because I just liked the retro look to it, but in modern fabrics. Still love it.

Now I know the history, it just adds to my enjoyment...but I certainly don't believe I am Eddy!

Anyone who thinks that people think they are the rider, just by buying the replica jersey, deserve to carry the ridicule in my mind. ;)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
On the other hand, I have a personal taste problem with gambling. I hate the idea of money for nothing, and feel the whole gambling business does more harm in society than good. My personal moral choice would reject a shirt that advertised gambling. Doubtless there are people with similar moral objections to (say) booze adverts on shirts.

AG2R is a French Insurance company, so would you say they are gamblers as they gamble with other people's money??:giggle:

I wouldn't wear a champions jersey of any description because i'm not very good, i would get called out multiple times daily.
Wearing team kit is like turning up at 5-a-side in a replica football shirt. Quite normal.

Wearing the yellow jersey or the world champtionship bands, is like turning up at 5-a-side with a little model of the FA Cup.

Exactly, that's why I wear a jersey of a relative obscure (in this country) team instead.

Do I have to justify my ASDA Y-fronts? No. Good.

You wear Y - Fronts?? :giggle:

Top Bottom