team jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
I'm trying to convince our 4 man team on the Etape du Tour to wear the 4 TDF jerseys just to annoy the people who follow the rules like they weren't a joke.

LimeBurn

Über Member
I'm of the same opinion as most others really - wear what you like although I personally would never put on a leaders jersey or anything that has the national championship stripes on, shame really as I really like some of the Maglia Rosa jerseys from the Giro. Oh and dont wear a sky one either :okay:

Mrs M

Guru
It's very smart.
I would wear it and not bother what anyone thinks.
If others are of the opinion you shouldn't wear a team jersey that's their stuff, nothing for you to waste energy worrying about.

sackville d

Veteran
.I don't wear a team jersey but I would be tempted to wear an old team jersey
Bought one of the Molteni shirts from Prendas because Merino Basso rode for them and I have a steel Basso frame. Good enough connection for me
but other wise I wont wear a team top so it may come as comfort to know OP, that I would wear that Endura shirt no worries

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It's not the jersey that makes me smile. It's the price :rolleyes:

I have a Jersey with The fishermans friend logo on. If I lived in the UK, I know how much stick I would get.

There's nothing like sucking a Fishermans Friend.

Jimidh

Veteran
Bought one of the Molteni shirts from Prendas because Merino Basso rode for them and I have a steel Basso frame. Good enough connection for me
but other wise I wont wear a team top so it may come as comfort to know OP, that I would wear that Endura shirt no worries
I love the retro jerseys from Prendas - as for the original question its a cool top and if you like it wear it.

sackville d

Veteran
Completely? Would you wear a VC?
Or wear a fake Rolex? I would never wear a fake Rolex but would have no problem wearing
this Swiss made German brand.
pic2.jpg

Last edited:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I got some of the 2014 Belkin team kit £25 for genuine Santini bibs and jersey. I am happy to put up with a bit of advertising at that price.

Top Bottom