team jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Just wear it if you like the colour etc. if some one does smile as they go past you then just ignore them or if they are openly laughing at you just say to them 'look at yourself in a mirror when you get home'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
I'm trying to convince our 4 man team on the Etape du Tour to wear the 4 TDF jerseys just to annoy the people who follow the rules like they weren't a joke.

LimeBurn

Über Member
I'm of the same opinion as most others really - wear what you like although I personally would never put on a leaders jersey or anything that has the national championship stripes on, shame really as I really like some of the Maglia Rosa jerseys from the Giro. Oh and dont wear a sky one either :okay:

Mrs M

Guru
It's very smart.
I would wear it and not bother what anyone thinks.
If others are of the opinion you shouldn't wear a team jersey that's their stuff, nothing for you to waste energy worrying about.

sackville d

Veteran
.I don't wear a team jersey but I would be tempted to wear an old team jersey
Bought one of the Molteni shirts from Prendas because Merino Basso rode for them and I have a steel Basso frame. Good enough connection for me
but other wise I wont wear a team top so it may come as comfort to know OP, that I would wear that Endura shirt no worries

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It's not the jersey that makes me smile. It's the price :rolleyes:

I have a Jersey with The fishermans friend logo on. If I lived in the UK, I know how much stick I would get.

There's nothing like sucking a Fishermans Friend.

Jimidh

Veteran
Bought one of the Molteni shirts from Prendas because Merino Basso rode for them and I have a steel Basso frame. Good enough connection for me
but other wise I wont wear a team top so it may come as comfort to know OP, that I would wear that Endura shirt no worries
I love the retro jerseys from Prendas - as for the original question its a cool top and if you like it wear it.

sackville d

Veteran
Completely? Would you wear a VC?
Or wear a fake Rolex? I would never wear a fake Rolex but would have no problem wearing
this Swiss made German brand.
pic2.jpg

Last edited:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I got some of the 2014 Belkin team kit £25 for genuine Santini bibs and jersey. I am happy to put up with a bit of advertising at that price.

Top Bottom