Team Sky, Brailsford and doping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
But the east germans were best on the track and the Peace race wasn't meaningful.....

In Moscow Olympics 1980 Soviet Union won more medals than East Germany winning Team Pursuit, Team Time Trial, and Road Race.
Furthermore, in Moscow Olympics 1980, a famous UK athlete failed a drug test during games, but KGB covered this up to ensure their agent's reputation and career were not destroyed.

oldroadman

Veteran
In Moscow Olympics 1980 Soviet Union won more medals than East Germany winning Team Pursuit, Team Time Trial, and Road Race.
Furthermore, in Moscow Olympics 1980, a famous UK athlete failed a drug test during games, but KGB covered this up to ensure their agent's reputation and career were not destroyed.
And wo can disprove or indeed prove this from 32 years ago? You may state a truth, or it could simply be wild speculation. Care to name or do you like your house too much to have to sell it?

Linda McCartney team under investigation. Big UK names rode in that team, Yates, Wiggins (signed but didn't race). Matt Stephens, Max Sciandri, Julian Winn, John Tanner,Charly Wegelius, Cearon Power. Some names there linked to Brailsford & Sky.

oldroadman

Veteran
How many personalities can one retired/guest member have eh!
^_^

thom

____
This is a forum on the internet. I'm not sure it would exist if everyone waited for facts before stating an opinion ;-)
My point is that if you say "I know x" I would suppose that there is fact to back it up, even though this is an internet forum, otherwise say "I think x" and feel free to state an opinion, with which I have no issue. I mean, I don't have a problem with miss-statements really, as long as you are prepared to clarify if someone is interested in what you are saying.

Top Bottom