Team Sky/Ineos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Perhaps, but they know a doper when they see one.
Seriously mate your like a broken fecking record.

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Who will be the GC man for Ineos at the Vuelta? De La Cruz, TGH, Sivakov, Sosa or shared leadership?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sivakov is possibly the best call although maybe Thomas will fancy a crack.
It's been surprising how those who have previously talked themselves up as GC contenders have had a bad year; Poels, Moscon, Kwiat.
De la Cruz isn't up to it imho.

One of the blokes with the eyebrows on ITV, could have been Kennaugh, said the difference in training between arriving in form and arriving over cooked was minor and it only took a small misjudgement to get it wrong. He attributed the bad form of a few Ineos boys to exactly that.

Adam4868

Guru
Sivakov is possibly the best call although maybe Thomas will fancy a crack.
It's been surprising how those who have previously talked themselves up as GC contenders have had a bad year; Poels, Moscon, Kwiat.
De la Cruz isn't up to it imho.
Strange this Tour only really Dylan Vanbarle has been on form since Rowe went.

DRM

Guru
Perhaps the French know something you don´t.
No, the French know exactly what I, and everybody else knows, the last T de F winner from France was Bernard Hinault and they hate it, if you throw enough shoot about, perhaps some of it might stick, seems to be their main tactic.
However Julian Alaphilippe, Thibault Pinot et al seem to be doing their best to rectify this, it’s just boring accusing everyone else of doping.

Adam4868

Guru
No, the French know exactly what I, and everybody else knows, the last T de F winner from France was Bernard Hinault and they hate it, if you throw enough shoot about, perhaps some of it might stick, seems to be their main tactic.
However Julian Alaphilippe, Thibault Pinot et al seem to be doing their best to rectify this, it’s just boring accusing everyone else of doping.
We don't rise to @Lloss.He only pops up now and again for food.
Great tour and Allaphillipe and Pinot have been great.Allaphillipe went a lot further than I gave him credit for ! No reason why he can't go on and win in future.
Saying that it's not over yet...what biblical weather today ? Swarm of locusts and Valverde wins the tour ?

Top Bottom