Team Sky Team Strip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Another vote for the "naff" camp...:biggrin:

Question (possibly dim as well...;))

Once launched does a team have to stick to the chosen strip or can it be changed / modified through the season?

mr-marty-martin

have you seen the back they have a massive white patch down the backs of the kit. maybe for when the sun is shinning down i dont no

mr-marty-martin

have you seen the back they have a massive white patch down the backs of the kit. maybe for when the sun is shinning down i dont no

Happiness Stan

A bit meh

Leadlegs

I think that the front view is nice and stylish and something that I'd be happy to wear, even though black kit doesn't particularly appeal to me. I don't like the white patch on the back at all so I won't be buying one of these jerseys, but I love the idea of the riders names down the side.

It will be interesting to see how this design develops over time. I wonder if it will keep it's clean looks or descend into garish logo overload.

Leadlegs

I think that the front view is nice and stylish and something that I'd be happy to wear, even though black kit doesn't particularly appeal to me. I don't like the white patch on the back at all so I won't be buying one of these jerseys, but I love the idea of the riders names down the side.

It will be interesting to see how this design develops over time. I wonder if it will keep it's clean looks or descend into garish logo overload.

Top Bottom