Team Sky Team Strip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skip Madness

It is absolutely woeful, an abortion of a design. I've said it before and I'll say it again - black is not a good look! Caisse d'Epargne - crap. Silence-Lotto - crap. Cervélo black - crap. Cervélo white - good.

Skip Madness

It is absolutely woeful, an abortion of a design. I've said it before and I'll say it again - black is not a good look! Caisse d'Epargne - crap. Silence-Lotto - crap. Cervélo black - crap. Cervélo white - good.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Skip Madness said:

Most people seem to like the Caisse kit, including me. Remember Skip, it's a matter of taste!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Skip Madness said:

Most people seem to like the Caisse kit, including me. Remember Skip, it's a matter of taste!

lukesdad

Might look better with a touch of TDF yellow eh !:ohmy:

Skip Madness

Flying_Monkey said:
It's just... it's just.. not! There's nothing wrong with wearing black with the right clothes, but it is uniformly horrid in cycling gear. I don't think I've ever seen a black kit I like. Maybe it's because I find the thought of the heat-absorbing effect someone mentioned earlier on quite suffocating (as someone who doesn't handle temperatures above about 26˚C very well).
rich p said:
I can't comprehend this statement and I won't respond to it.

Willo

I like it - nice and understated, black and blue works well together (although I am colour blind, so maybe am on dodgy ground there).

Top Bottom