Team Sky Team Strip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Skip Madness said:
I can't comprehend this statement and I won't respond to it.

It's just a me thing I suppose. I just get a little tired of some people on here stating opinions as if they're incontrovertable facts. Don't worry about it, it's not important.

mike e said:
Another vote for the "naff" camp...:ohmy:

Question (possibly dim as well...:rolleyes:)

Once launched does a team have to stick to the chosen strip or can it be changed / modified through the season?

The sky's the limit mikee. :ohmy:

mike e

More classics from Teef, starting 2010 as he left off last year...:laugh:

At over 9,000 posts I'd hazard a guess that half of those posts were puns...:laugh:

Skip Madness

rich p said:
Skip Madness]I can said:
It's just a me thing I suppose. I just get a little tired of some people on here stating opinions as if they're incontrovertable facts. Don't worry about it, it's not important.
Bollocks, I knew I should have put a little winky smile on the end of that sentence. I was only playing with you.

(On the net I always assume someone is only stating something as their opinion unless they explicitly try to assert it as a fact (otherwise you end up with every sentence ending in "IMHO" etc.). Which I was doing, but only in jest.)

mike e said:
More classics from Teef, starting 2010 as he left off last year...:laugh:

At over 9,000 posts I'd hazard a guess that half of those posts were puns...:laugh:

Now now mikee... Actually, I was thinking that there needs to be a 'return' by Floydy baby, discussion with Cervelo and contract with Rupert's lot.

That would read Landis é and Sky. Neat huh?

I'll go now...

cisamcgu said:
Wouldn't a black kit be much hotter in summer when the sun is blazing down ? or am I being dim ? (The second option is rather more likely :smile:

that was my first reaction too. most of the places these guys will be riding it will be hot, blue skys!

maybe they will have a white one with similar design for that (can they do that in fact? or are you stuck with whatever you first choose for a certain period?)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I am quite surprised the sky kit looks so poor to my eyes when the various sky kits last year didn't look too bad. It'll probably look a bit better in the summer when they aren't in tights and LS jerseys. The actual brochure SS jersey looks not as bad.

Top Bottom