Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Little old ladies in shops who ask you to reach something from the top shelf, then kick you in the butt and run away laughing hysterically.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Crisp Crunching on the train :angry:
Oh yeah, that's a cracker. Worse yet, people on the tube who should've brought a hankie....sniff.....sniff.......sniff.......sniff.....sniff.... sniff.....sniff.......sniff.......sniff.....sniff....sniff.....sniff.......sniff.......sniff.....sniff - er, excuse me, would anyone object if I STRANGLED THIS PERSON?

My OH verses the hot water tap in the kitchen sink. Only he can make it make noises like that (water pressure issues). Turn the [I'll delete the word before the mods do] thing on properly! Yep - I know when he is home.

His tissues - he leaves them everywhere to re-use later in the day (bad habit picked up on tour).

Verses? Is that a regional usage?

GC

Just a dyslexic person having a bad day... I stand corrected. It should be "versus".
(Now go back and correct all the spelling mistakes in that attempt :whistle:, run it through MS Word to double check...)

Editted to correct the other mistake....:whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
People who confuse 'sex' and 'gender' - particularly academics who do so. :angry:

People who confuse 'strict liability' and 'presumption of liability' - yes, I'm looking at you CTC Scotland... :angry:

People who don't know the difference between 'less' and 'fewer' - just about every journalist and writer these days, including those in the Beeb. :cursing:
I am annoyed by the increasing number of people who refer to the size of a group of people using the word 'amount'!

Top Bottom