Tell me about your day......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sisters funeral.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I went to town and popped into the library while I was there.
Had lunch with my husband, who is on his rest days, and he is cooking dinner and we are watching a movie tonight :smile:

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A day consoling planners about how hard they have to work, while attempting to persuade them that the planning application was perfectly acceptable and not to listen to the voices in their heads.... spent half an hour on the phone telling me all about how stressed they are.

13 rider

Guru
Took my mum food shopping oh such joy :sad: . Then spent the afternoon cleaning the bike and general fettling of bike :smile: :pump:. All ready for Sundays ride :bicycle:.Hoping forecast for winds are incorrect had my fill of headwinds this week:hyper:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
All day in bed. Again. On the plus side the District Nurse came and saw me to take more blood.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Day off. Replaced the gear cables on the MTB, and now it works properly :biggrin:

I'll be off out for a little night ride in a couple of hours.

Davos87

Guru
Went to the Halifax this morning to sort out some financial stuff. Called in M&S and Sainsburys to purchase some bits and bobs for a meal I am planning for my lovely wife's birthday on Saturday. Took the plunge and subscribed to Cycling Plus magazine this afternoon.
What a time to be alive!! ^_^

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We sat about in the Norfolk & Norwich as Hubster had a clinic appointment, then at about 10.30 I went to work for 90 minutes or so, then did a bit of shopping. Home by just gone 1pm and watched some tv, snoozed on the sofa and I have just had 3 gorgeous rounds of toast.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
All day in bed. Again. On the plus side the District Nurse came and saw me to take more blood.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8JfwkgeTDlOqOdKbplGZ2rwABzbMCGKyxn1AbgUfqJqaL_hC3hA.jpg

Top Bottom