Tell me about your day......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
That is just so open for @Fnaar to exploit
The post or the crack ?

winjim

Smash the cistern
That is just so open for @Fnaar to exploit

I should add that this is the stuff I used to effect the initial repair
20150226_210847.jpg

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hmm we have a chip in the enamel of the new downstairs sink..
I may try this crack filling and polishing..its quite expensive for the good stuff mind..

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Haha.....depends.....Some people like that......:tongue:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
...came within an inch of smashing my knee with a lump hammer, they're horrible things to fix, everythings rusty and seized, you have to batter everything to get it to move..

I agree, knees are a real pain in the leg to get to work properly......

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Woke at 4am by the mother in law. Electric had gone off in the house. Nowt we could do as it was her whole street (we can't keep running round after her at 4 bloody am). Wife then on phone to Electricity folk to check on it for over an hour this morning, neighbour had been and turned on but MIL didn't tell my wife who wasted an hour. More calls later in the morning to say Sky TV wasn't working (we are at work - fortunately carer turned it on at lunch). Phone calls and messages (phoned our home phone and both mobiles) tonight that the security light was stuck on (due to power cut). Still can't go running round as it was 7pm, we'd just got in, kids needed feeding and she was going to bed. Phoned back and said to speak to other sister who runs an electrical shop ! No idea where the light is wired to reset it.

Everything is a bloody emergency and needs fixing now. No SKY TV is a world disaster.

My missus then said, if she carries on like this she would be better off in a nursing home. My missus is currently off work with stress because of it all. She works 4 days a week but is spending her rest day caring for her mum.

Old folk eh. Promise you lot will shove me off a big hill with no brakes if I ever get like that.

Drago

Legendary Member
Got up, showered, didn't shave (cos I've got a.beard), changed the dressing on my wrist, changed into some fresh Jim jams, had a coffee, read Die Telegraphe, chatted to the post lady, light lunch, snoozed on the sofa,woke up, had tea, came to bed for 6, watching tv/surfing net. Getting a bit of cabin fever so looking forward to getting out tomorrow even if it is only to see the doctor.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Left for work at 4am, arrived on site in Southampton about 6.30. Long hard day with more calls, emails, meetings and spreadsheets than I could have imagined dealing with, then get told I am going to be made redundant in 60 days, got the pep talk from my boss on keeping morale high and keeping my team perfoming at 100%, drove home which took forever (well 3 hours and 15 minutes really but it felt like forever), got home to my loving family and now about to take the dogs for walk.
Tomorrow starts at 4am once again, and with a much shorter drive but it can still take as much time - London traffic! London traffic how I despise thee!

And now I am hearing Ian Drury's music being on adverts I can't help thinking how hard he must spinning in his grave. RIP Ian.

Top Bottom