Tell me about your day......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I didn't enjoy it lol x

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Got thoroughly wet this morning, but I had assumed I would so had spare clothes including gloves etc, late home from the afternoon (course that overran), so it was in, grab a coffee, and then out to pilates. Then home at 8 to cook the family tea. Since then me and the sofa have been getting aquatinted!

hedder2212

up at 3am.
shower and then had bacon sandwich for breakfast.
attempted to make the great escape at 4am for work without next doors super sensitive self-gratification artist of a dog waking everybody up. failed.
rage quit when chain snapped and discovered I had a flat tyre on way to work just as I was getting onto the canal. called and woke up my wonderful gf and told her to bring her moped and my bike gear to me, met her at nearest road and told her to push my bike home.
continued commute on a bright pink moped.
went mad at some bloke on his phone in his big Mercedes in Birmingham city centre.
got to work. had a cup of tea. played some freecell.
fixed a car. had another cup of tea and played some more freecell.
rode home on pink moped.
4 day weekend now.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I spend most of my days trying to avoid people that have nothing to do all day .

Katherine

Guru
Stressful playtime outside this morning, when the other two staff who were meant to be on duty didn't turn up! One was at home with poorly child and the other was on a course and forgot to swap with anyone. Had to bang on a classroom door to get someone else to come out with me.
After school I did my first Infant Book Club of the year, the children enjoyed The Very Busy Spider and The Very Quiet Cricket by Eric Carle, followed by some colouring activities. Next week I'm dressing up as The Jolly Postman for world book day and will be arriving on my red vintage bike,( hope it doesn't rain) we will act out the story in book club if I have time to finish the doors and letter boxes.
House to myself this evening as husband on late shifts this week. I had eggy bread, cleaned the bathroom, chatted with daughter on Skype, chatted on cc, put out the bins, researched Winstanleys bike shop on here as I'm looking at a bike there on Saturday, played a game of sudoko online, had my turn in Lexulous, and wondered how I ever had time to do anything when the family were all here.

Top Bottom