Tell me about your day......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryony

Veteran
Had a crappy shift at work this morning. I'm a contract cleaner and I turned up to clean the boots store in my local town and i'm not even through the door and i' m told the lift has broken down! Great that means carrying all of my equipment up and down 3 flights of stairs, which is hard enough as it is but with a bad back and a frozen shoulder is damn near impossible!! Oh well I got on with it and worked through the pain!!! My shift at boots opticians up the road was much easier the staff even made me a cup of coffee! Hopefully my shift at HSBC this evening will be just as easy!

Oh and I forgot to add I got pooped on by a pigeon!! I've bought a lottery ticket in the hope it is lucky poop!

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Very early start got me into work at 7.15am:tired:
Worked like a machine till I realised just now I have forgot my dins:cry:
Now fannying on in pure protest!:hungry:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Managed to get out and enjoy some of the sunshine! I hard a good day at work and even managed to bagsie the microwave to warm my lunch (left over mushroom soup that I had put into the freezer last week) just before everyone else!

TVC

Busy morning at work then shopping for holiday clothes this afternoon. Now stopped for the weekend.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been cycling through a film set for the last couple of days. Apparently they are filming for something that might be called Golden Oldies that will appear in the cinema at the end of the year, and the road I was cycling on was being used for a chase scene (it's a really really quiet backstreet), and they have set up the main base at the Tesco car park with a dinning bus etc. didn't actually see any filming talking place, just lots of people standing around.

Mrs M

Guru
I was going to wind up the night shift driver by making a hangman's noose and leaving it dangling from the cab roof. Couldn't find a suitable length of rope, so opted for leaving it with a post-it attached expressing my support for Inter Milan :laugh:.

Replace it with a Rangers teddy. (then run).

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Up at 5am, took the dog for a walk, at work for 7am. Shunting trains around the yard. Broke up 6 trains from last nights work. Made up 7 trains for the weekend engineering work, left 4 for the late turn to do. Home by 4pm. I have now ordered a curry for myself and MrsP and she has just poured a large glass of wine for herself.

surfdude

Veteran
went to doctors and got results for a 24 ECG and doctor even said wow that's a lot of ectopic beats . 5088 in 24 hours so been told not to ride until its investigated more . had a new carpet fitted and walked the dogs .put room back together and then did housework for the rest of the day .

pplpilot

Guru
Up early because the childerbeasts woke early.
Spent the morning at a customer chewing the fat and not getting a fat lot done.
Got stuck on the M5 for an hour
Made a curry for dinner
Took my parents dog of 17 years to the vet to meet its maker. :sad:

Mrs M

Guru
Up early because the childerbeasts woke early.
Spent the morning at a customer chewing the fat and not getting a fat lot done.
Got stuck on the M5 for an hour
Made a curry for dinner
Took my parents dog of 17 years to the vet to meet its maker. :sad:

Aw, sorry to hear about the doggie, 17 years is some age though :sad:

gbb

Legendary Member
Work as usual, home, tea, then planed to size two new doors, fitted one...all going spiffingly so far (hopes that's not the kiss of death).
4 fitted, 6 to go.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Parents come back tomorrow, will need to clean the house up, but today, I have had a glorious day doing..... Yet again..... Nothing.... Absolutely.... NOTHING!!

Actually, I wasn't feeling too well. xx(

Top Bottom