Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Confirmed on Tour of Britain website:
Both ITV4 and the BIKE Channel will screen the 2016 Tour of Britain LIVE, with three-hours of coverage of each stage of the race.
So, if you don't like ITV's commentary you can listen to Bike's if that is available to you. I saw a few races earlier in the year and commentary was fine.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
So, if you don't like ITV's commentary you can listen to Bike's if that is available to you. I saw a few races earlier in the year and commentary was fine.
Bike's commentary on some races was by Ned, so are we sure they have different commentators?

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Is it possible to commentate on two channels at the same time?
''Hey Ned, where you off to now?" - "problem with the water works, back in a minute"

mjr

Is it possible to commentate on two channels at the same time?
''Hey Ned, where you off to now?" - "problem with the water works, back in a minute"
I seem to remember an alliteratively-named team that used to commentate for ITV, NBC, SBS and a few others simultaneously. At least two UK channels would be under the same broadcast regulations so could have the ad breaks in sync.

mjr

The Bike Channel is showing Vuelta a Burgos live from 2-6 August :smile:
TMN to me :smile:

Mike_P

Guru
Seems also to an hour long highlights(?) program at 11am each day repeated 5am the following day - in other words whilst stage 2 is on live at present (best watched with the sound down IMO) stage 1 will be shown at 5am tomorrow and then stage 2 at 11am if anyone wants to PVR the highlights.

Mike_P

Guru
Also the Vuelta a Burgos has highlights(?)
- 75 mins long after the live Tour of Utah
- 55 mins long at 0905
- 30 mins long at 1330

Top Bottom