1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by deptfordmarmoset, 17 Dec 2012.

1. brommers

brommers Years beyond my wisdom

deptfordmarmoset likes this.
  2. Mike_P

Mike_P Über Member

As a bit of very light slightly off topic viewing on iPlayer this weeks 'Inside the Factory' was on bikes - no doubt Greg Wallace exclaims something along the lines of "bicycles have that many spokes!"

3. brommers

4. smutchin

smutchin Cat 6 Racer

Niche!

Just had a look at the start list and there's a good British presence - Yanto Barker and Tom Baylis for OnePro, Jacob Scott for AnPost, Mark McNally for Wanty, plus Team Wiggins: Christian, Dibben, Harrison, Holohan, Kelly, Latham.

brommers likes this.
  5. brommers

Cyclassics Hamburg also on PcL Sunday - probably clashes with the Vuelta though

6. brommers

Cyclassics Hamburg also on Eurosport 1pm - 2.30pm Sunday before the Vuelta and after the Swedish race (2 hour gap) - time for a bike ride or walk the dog.

Postmanhat likes this.
  7. Elybazza61

Elybazza61 Veteran

Kirby's doing the Vuelta I believe so I'll be watching the ITV highlights.

deptfordmarmoset likes this.
  8. Marmion

Marmion Guru

I spotted in twitterland that l'Avenir is getting some live coverage this year - no idea where tho, maybe Eurosport?

9. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

It says on http://www.tourdelavenir.com/fr/1708-diffusion-tele-pour-le-tour-de-lavenir-2016-.html
    En direct sur les antennes de EUROSPORT FRANCE et INTERNATIONAL :
    VENDREDI 26 AOÛT 2016 : 7ème étape : Val d'Isere-Valmeinier (121,1 kms) De 13h30 à 14h45
    SAMEDI 27 AOÛT 2016 : 8ème étape : Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne-Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves (72 kms) De 13h15 à 14h45

It's also on France 3 but only in some regions and not on satellite. British Eurosport prefers to show repeats of motorcycling, tennis and the 2015 Vuelta at those times :wacko: Edit: some TV listings show them as broadcasting it: http://live.tvgenius.net/accessible...egin=8&tvgChannel=BDS||Eurosport 1&colour=one - but, as ever with Eurosport, we may not know until it's broadcast.

Last edited: 18 Aug 2016
    Postmanhat and Marmion like this.
  10. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/news/14919.php posted yesterday gives "confirmed" (whatever that means these days :laugh:) times for itv4 coverage of the Tour of Britain, with highlights that "will immediately follow their day's highlights of the Vuelta" but showing 10pm on Tue 6th Sep, so potentially the Vuelta highlights may be late that day?

11. brommers

It's scheduled for Friday 12.30pm - 1.45pm and Saturday 12.15pm - 1.45pm on Eurosport

Postmanhat and Marmion like this.
  12. brommers

Just a reminder that the Tour de l'Avenir is live at 12.30pm today

13. brommers

Bretagne Classic Ouest-France (France) – 28/08 – 13:00 CET
    ProCyclingLive

14. Postmanhat

Postmanhat Senior Member

The Bike Channel is showing Tour of Fjords from 31/8 at 1500.

Also the Tour of Britain for those who find HD a bit fancypants

15. brommers

Bike are also showing the Brussels Cycling Classic live 1.35pm Sat and Tour of Alberta live Friday 12am - 2.30am, also Friday 10pm - 12am, Saturday same time, Monday 12.30am - 2.30am also Monday 10pm - 12.00am

Postmanhat and deptfordmarmoset like this.