Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Well, it started playing me a recording from an hour ago. Another reason why youtube coverage sucks. I wish they'd put it on TV, preferably free to air, or not bother and upload a decent highlights package later.
Whoof on the cycling UK forum spotted Tour de la Provence is on Freesports. Live now, then replays of the next two stages at midnight to 3am sat/sun.

rich p

ridiculous old lush

mjr

Next week has Almeria Classic highlights midnight Sun/Mon amd 2345 Mon, Andalucia highlights Wed 2225, Algarve highlights Wed 2255.
Andalusia followed by Algarve highlights continue on E1: 2300 tonight, 0545 tomorrow, 0530 Sunday, 0730 Monday.

UAE tour live next week on E1 at 1045 daily. Highlights of the previous stage for about an hour before that.

Adam4868

Guru
Should someone create a new thread for shoot little web streams? Keep this one for TV: broadcast, probably DVB, in the region of 4000kbps or higher
Create away...I watch on whatever ! Sometimes I plug a lead in from laptop to tv even...but you lost me at 4000kbps :rolleyes:

Mike_P

Guru
Wed/Thu/Fri 1725-2100 BBC Red Button 1 TV, Track Cycling World Championships. I expect it continues into the weekend but my EPG didn't yet.
Also
Wed-Fri on BBC4/4HD 1900-2100 (2030 Thur)
Sat BBC2/2HD 1515-1630
Sat BBC RB1 1900-2225
Sun ?
Alternatively with commercial breaks included Eurosport1/1HD 1730-2040 Wed, 1730-2005 Thur, 1730-2100 Fri, 1540-1845 Sat & Sun, the latter is preceded by the Flanders Classic Omloop Het Nieuwsblad live from 1300 and followed by OHN highlights to 2015

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Global Cycling Network isn't a shoot little stream. It does quality stuff with quality presenters
I'd say average presenters (I dislike Matt Stephens's style, but he's better than Kirby) but this isn't a criticism of presentation style. It's a criticism of being blocky low-bitrate non-broadcast shoot that is a PITA to display on most TVs.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd say average presenters (I dislike Matt Stephens's style, but he's better than Kirby) but this isn't a criticism of presentation style. It's a criticism of being blocky low-bitrate non-broadcast shoot that is a PITA to display on most TVs.
Well don't watch it then but allow the rest of us who enjoy it to flag it up whenever we feel like it.

Top Bottom