Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not trying to stop you. Just suggesting non-TV stuff is off-topic in the TV thread?
I know but streaming is the new future. Get with it!

Adam4868

Guru
Ok, seems most participants disagree. Can you at least label them as streams of self gratification so I don't waste my time looking for "CGN" or whatever in the TV's 37251 channels please?
I blame that @deptfordmarmoset ! He started this....so just for you I'll never post another link that's not on the TV ? Like feck I will,right where the links for the internet,streaming,youtube thingys 😘

normgow

Guru
Sorry, I screwed up. Of course I should have written GCN Livestream. Seems like the flatearthers here don't realise that television means distant viewing whether the visuals are sent by cable or radio waves. If you want to be really pedantic maybe CycleChat ought to more correctly named DigitalCyclingInteraction. Surely chatting can't be accurately defined as people all over the planet sending electronic messages to one another?

Adam4868

Guru
Omloop net Niewsblad is on Saturday Eurosport.Im sure it was from 1pm till 4ish,three hours live and it's forecast wind and rain ! Should be good.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
On E1:
0400ish repeated 1115 Tue - Tour of Taiwan.
1300 Tue - Le Samyn live.
2135 Sat - Strade Bianchi highlights 40 min.
1945 Sun - Paris-Nice highlights 45min.
2100 Sun, some regions only - Strade Bianchi (women's) highlights 60min.
2230 Sun - Paris-Nice highlights 60min.

ITV 4, 1800 Sunday then 1900 daily from Monday - Paris-Nice highlights 60min

Top Bottom