Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martinsnos

Thanks again. Some good riders in there, so worth a watch.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The French National Champs are on Eurosport 1 tomorrow, Sat and Sun. I suspect it may be live from 1200 tomorrow (ITTs) and 1315 Sat (women's) and Sun (men's) but the EPG is sparse and contradicts itself. European Championships are from Monday, maybe 1330. All of those are also on France 3. Some regions of E1 show the Spanish Nationals Sat and Sun morning.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

View: https://twitter.com/laflammerouge16/status/1301820367749746689?s=19

Bollox I don't subscribe to the players/apps anymore as have Eurosport on tv package

Can you get RAI in your tv package's international channels? Tweet replies say they've got Tirreno-Adriatico and they're currently also showing the u23 Giro highlights daily.

Adam4868

Guru
Can you get RAI in your tv package's international channels? Tweet replies say they've got Tirreno-Adriatico and they're currently also showing the u23 Giro highlights daily.
No pretty sure not...best I can get is scandi dramas on BBC4.Which my better half seems to have a obsession with !
Wonder if there showing highlights in evening ?

Mike_P

Guru
Guide on E1 on BT box is showing Tirreno-Adriatico as live Mon PM and rest of the week recorded showing after TdF. "Highlights" in the evening.

Top Bottom