Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Guide on E1 on BT box is showing Tirreno-Adriatico as live Mon PM and rest of the week recorded showing after TdF. "Highlights" in the evening.
Thanks ! Yes just looked at my tv guide on the TV and it says live Monday 12,30 till 3,30

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
David Millar's Time Trial, UK Premiere, BBC Scotland, now!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Geraint Thomas: The Road Will Decide, BBC2, 23:35 tonight, following him at last year's Tour. If it's what I think it is then it's been shown before but is a good watch IMO

Martinsnos

Geraint Thomas: The Road Will Decide, BBC2, 23:35 tonight, following him at last year's Tour. If it's what I think it is then it's been shown before but is a good watch IMO
Not being deliberately contradictory but I thought it was awful.
There is a series on YouTube about Movistar - I thought that was very interesting.

Adam4868

Guru
David Millar's Time Trial, UK Premiere, BBC Scotland, now!
Watched it last night,ok in a arty David Millar kind of way.Some nice filming of bike races and TT.What else you going to watch now the tour is over !

Adam4868

Guru
The final itv4 highlights show at 7pm. Then maybe the Lance documentary off iplayer if I really want to hate everyone from the 1990s/2000s ;)
If I was feeling that low I'd watch antiques roadshow,followed straight after by Cuntyfile.^_^

Top Bottom