Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnblack

Über Member
Re-watching the 2012 tour, I was really excited at the time with Wiggins being in yellow, but my god it was dull, and the names that keep popping up, proper rogues gallery of full chemical experimentors.

Adam4868

Guru
Re-watching the 2012 tour, I was really excited at the time with Wiggins being in yellow, but my god it was dull, and the names that keep popping up, proper rogues gallery of full chemical experimentors.
Did Millar win a stage on that tour ? Seen it's been on Eurosport but haven't watched it.Maybe I'll try for the stage when Froome attacks Wiggins :laugh:

Reactions: mjr

johnblack

Über Member
Did Millar win a stage on that tour ? Seen it's been on Eurosport but haven't watched it.Maybe I'll try for the stage when Froome attacks Wiggins :laugh:
Yeah he won stage 12, Froome sped up on stage 8 they were on earlier this week. Funny stuff, the Sky train was pretty outrageous, Porte, Froome, Wiggins, Rogers, Svitsov, Knees, Boasson Hagen, Eisel and Cavendish.

suzeworld

Veteran
Hi guys
I know you all said this stuff before and I missed it cos I only come in during July - when I get TdF interested ..
and am I late because obviously this year, no TdF in July - but I could stand to watch a few repeats, maybe --

Please bear with me and repeat yourselves to answer me this: are the main channels showing anything from previous Grand Tours?
I haven't got Eurposport so although I can see various mentions of that, I cant see any of them on my telly ..

ITV4? anything?

Ta

Adam4868

Guru
Hi guys
I know you all said this stuff before and I missed it cos I only come in during July - when I get TdF interested ..
and am I late because obviously this year, no TdF in July - but I could stand to watch a few repeats, maybe --

Please bear with me and repeat yourselves to answer me this: are the main channels showing anything from previous Grand Tours?
I haven't got Eurposport so although I can see various mentions of that, I cant see any of them on my telly ..

ITV4? anything?

Ta
Itv4 were showing Thomas tour win.If it's over it's probally still available on itv player/hub.

suzeworld

Veteran
Itv4 were showing Thomas tour win.If it's over it's probally still available on itv player/hub.
TA

I was wondering if they were going to offer something every day - since they will have gap in their programming right now -- Checking in the Hub is good idea, too, thanks for that!

Adam4868

Guru
TA

I was wondering if they were going to offer something every day - since they will have gap in their programming right now -- Checking in the Hub is good idea, too, thanks for that!
Yea would be nice be nice,but I doubt it.Looks like it's on tonight (quite a good stage)

View: https://twitter.com/itvcycling/status/1279806419018145792?s=19

Otherwise there's allways repeats of come done with me !

Mike_P

Guru
I was hoping might have pulled some new material in but beyond an introduction by Thomas is a straight re-run and if you are watching on catch up you will quickly jump through the first half of the first program as its all about Froome and his inhaler.

Martinsnos

Did Eurosport cover Route d’Occitanie? I didn’t see it on my tv version.
If they didn’t it seems an obvious one as a ‘warm-up’ for viewers. Is it the cost of coverage that prevented it or something else (or maybe they did on their pay channels)?

Anyone know if they are covering Tour de l’Ain?

I presume they are covering Criterium du Dauphine?

Best wishes all.

Adam4868

Guru
Did Eurosport cover Route d’Occitanie? I didn’t see it on my tv version.
If they didn’t it seems an obvious one as a ‘warm-up’ for viewers. Is it the cost of coverage that prevented it or something else (or maybe they did on their pay channels)?

Anyone know if they are covering Tour de l’Ain?

I presume they are covering Criterium du Dauphine?

Best wishes all.
No didn't cover it,Tour of Poland starts today on Eurosport and Milan Torino.I think there on around teatime 5 ish ?

Top Bottom