Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
farking tennis bollocks again.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Eurosport 2 has just started. There's always this link too - http://tourtracker.tourofutah.com/

EDIT: No, Eurosport 2 seems to be showing the 1st stage. Tourtracker has Latvian Flaksis a handful of seconds ahead of the hounds.

Nope, it's Tennis.

Cheers for the link.
Suppose I should be happy at the last 3 kms :-)

Reason I am pissed is mainly due to the fact that I love Utah, one of my fave US states to visit.

No, can concur that when there is live tennis over minor tour highlights - like Utah sadly - the billing times on Eurosport aren't worth looking at because they're not adhered to.

Basil.B

Guru
La Vuelta is on ITV4 Sat 24 August.
Not sure about the time though, guessing it will be 7pm.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
The information contained herein is embargoed from press use, commercial and non-commercial reproduction and sharing into the public domain until Tuesday 20 August 2013
(SO KNOW IDEA WHY IT POPS UP WHEN I GOOGLED LA VUELTA!)

La Vuelta a Espana 2013

This is a vsquared production for ITV4

ITV4 will broadcast daily highlights of La Vuelta a Espana following the success of its coverage of Chris Froome’s ride to victory in the Tour de France.

Presenter Gary Imlach and reporter Matt Rendell are joined by commentators Phil Liggett, Anthony McCrossan and Graham Jones as well as studio guests for the 21-stage cycle race, which starts in Galicia on Saturday August 24 and ends in Madrid on Sunday September 15, covering a total distance of 3,300 miles.

It's the third time ITV4 has broadcast the race, and this year the channel will air a 60-minute highlights programme from each race day. Additionally, ITV.com will simulcast highlights programmes.

Last year’s Vuelta was won by Alberto Contador, and this year’s race which features 11 summit finishes could be contested by the likes of the Irishman Dan Martin, who is leading the Garmin-Sharp team, as well as Alejandro Valverde, Joaquim Rodriguez, Vincenzo Nibali, and Ivan Basso.

Top Bottom