Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee_M

Guru
yes its in the schedules, but the SKY Box e-guide is wrong, and that's what screws up anyone trying to record anything

doesnt matter to me as I'm watching it live, but it'll piss off anyone hoping to record it

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm going to be away for a week with limited or no access to the web so I can't put live stream links up and some Eurosport and Sky schedules may change.

In general though, those with only freeview access can check on procyclinglive.com for live streams shortly before the live stuff. Other useful sites for live streams are steephill.tv and http://www.sportlemon.tv If it's not live, myiplayer.com will get you onto Eurosport and Sky listed programmes.

Oh, and ITV4 are showing some of the Pearl Izumi this week.

RWright

Guru
I'm going to be away for a week with limited or no access to the web so I can't put live stream links up and some Eurosport and Sky schedules may change.

In general though, those with only freeview access can check on procyclinglive.com for live streams shortly before the live stuff. Other useful sites for live streams are steephill.tv and http://www.sportlemon.tv If it's not live, myiplayer.com will get you onto Eurosport and Sky listed programmes.

Oh, and ITV4 are showing some of the Pearl Izumi this week.

I went to procyclinglive.com and got the Tour of California, great quality. Thanks.

Premium Rush is on Sky anytime and Sky movies - for those with Sky obviously.

Supposed to be quite good.

"Wilee is one of 1,500 bike couriers in Manhattan who rides on the edge by having a bike with no brakes. On this day, Wilee has a delivery that is so valuable that a corrupt NYC Detective, who needs the money, begins to chase Wilee throughout the city to get it before the envelope is delivered."

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
ITV 4 TdF schedule here
Cheers, I just posted the same link on the TdF thread:laugh: I haven't got the patience to copy the details to the calendar yet though....

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think there's some bike race on Eurosport this weekend. Seems to have a few big names taking part. Might be worth a look.
Ooh yes, so there is...!:smile:

cal.png

Buddfox

Veteran
Does anyone know which commentary teams will be on Eurosport and ITV4? Is there any other coverage of the Tour on British TV?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Presumably ITV will have Tweedledum & Tweedledumber doing their suitcase of courage shtick as usual, with Gary Haircut and Chris Boredom in the studio.

The podcast will be Boulting & Rendell, so that should be good at least.

Buddfox

Veteran
Presumably ITV will have Tweedledum & Tweedledumber doing their suitcase of courage shtick as usual, with Gary Haircut and Chris Boredom in the studio.

The podcast will be Boulting & Rendell, so that should be good at least.

Do you mean Liggett and Sherwen?

Top Bottom