Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buddfox

Veteran
I haven't found a cyclist commentator yet who doesn't do a number of things which irritate me, so I'm not so polarised as many in the anti-Sherwen / Liggett camp. I thought ITV might have rolled out some of their other commentators following the Giro experience.

On Eurosport I'm expecting Sean Kelly plus a.n.other, so I guess I'll be setting the Sky+ for ITV4.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I believe Harmon is back with Bonifications Kelly on ES for the Tour. Not 100% sure though.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
This includes coverage / highlights of the sportive and the pro & am crits from Saturday evening

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
This includes coverage / highlights of the sportive and the pro & am crits from Saturday evening
According to the guide it's on freeview channel 301 - but according to channel 301 it's football highlights?!?!
(There's a nice rivalry between Laura and Hannah at the moment, it should be good to see.)

I would mention the Tour of Utah on Eurosport but after setting it to record at 10pm last night all i can say is Vanessa Williams is a decent Tennis player!!
It does APPARENTLY repeat today at 12pm though. It may be backwater Kayaking though, you takes your chances.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I would mention the Tour of Utah on Eurosport but after setting it to record at 10pm last night all i can say is Vanessa Williams is a decent Tennis player!!
It does APPARENTLY repeat today at 12pm though. It may be backwater Kayaking though, you takes your chances.

Was very pissed off.
Started recording what I thought was the race.
Started watching the recording at about 10.30 to find it was bloody Tennis.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Was very ****ed off.
Started recording what I thought was the race.
Started watching the recording at about 10.30 to find it was bloody Tennis.
Hmm, looking at the Eurosport schedule, it appears that there's live tennis on the preceding programme again tonight. I reckon that if we raised the net by between 3 to 30 feet, their games wouldn't overrun so much.

Top Bottom