Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Noticed the series link on my Freesat PVR is not picking up the Hammer Series show on Bike Channel today, presumably as its not Live and therefore has a different title.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Noticed the series link on my Freesat PVR is not picking up the Hammer Series show on Bike Channel today, presumably as its not Live and therefore has a different title.
It should be because someone screwed up and used a different series code in the EPG but knowing how carp Freesat is, they may well be generating the series codes from the titles!

I missed the end of the chase for different reasons. Has anyone seen a repeat scheduled or shall I just give up and search the Tubehemoth?

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
The Tour de Suisse starts on Saturday. They are only listed on Sat and Sun on Eurosport as being highlights because of the tennis, but I reckon that there will live coverage on the Eurosport player.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I

I missed the end of the chase for different reasons. Has anyone seen a repeat scheduled or shall I just give up and search the Tubehemoth?

Sunweb catch Sky at around 45 mins on the GCN video.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Route du Sud about 2pm daily on Eurosport from Thursday 15th June.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
If anyone hears of any of the national championships from around the world being shown on tv, live streaming, ticker, etc. could you post it on here please.

Top Bottom