Thank you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A very kind CC member sent me a lovely gift and message today. I've said thanks privately, but just wanted to thank the CC Membership in general, and this person in particular, for being so thoughtful. We have never met in person, but I was genuinely moved by the kindness of the act.
Thank you :smile::smile::smile:

Slick

Guru
Nice.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
go for it but i dont see how getting some of my old pants for cleaning rags is awesome .
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It could have been worse. It could have been Drago's pants. If it had been, you would have needed a stick to beat them to death with first before using them. :laugh:.

Seriously, once again people on CC rally around to help each other and give support to another member in need. Take care Fnaar. And well done to the one who helped you. :hugs:

D

Deleted member 1258

A very kind CC member sent me a lovely gift and message today. I've said thanks privately, but just wanted to thank the CC Membership in general, and this person in particular, for being so thoughtful. We have never met in person, but I was genuinely moved by the kindness of the act.
Thank you :smile::smile::smile:

That's lovely. :thumbsup:

stephec

Legendary Member
It could have been worse. It could have been Drago's pants. If it had been, you would have needed a stick to beat them to death with first before using them. :laugh:.

Seriously, once again people on CC rally around to help each other and give support to another member in need. Take care Fnaar. And well done to the one who helped you. :hugs:
Not to mention that you'd probably need to snap them in half to fit them in the washing machine.

Top Bottom