The 2016 Half Century (50 KM or 50 Mile) A Month Challenge - Chatzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

On the huh

Count me in for this please, I need a challange.:smile:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Count me in again @ColinJ . Enjoyed the challenge and it motivates me to get out and do longer rides, when otherwise maybe I wouldn't have bothered if the weather was a bit dicey, etc. I'm hoping to get some more 50 milers in this time, as only managed 1 in 2015
I didn't get many 50 milers in this year either. Whenever I motivated myself to do 50 miles, I managed to squeeze at least the extra 12 miles in as well which qualified those rides for the metric century challenge instead.

I think there will be times in 2016 when I will ride 50 miles, especially in the winter months when daylight hours are short and metric centuries seem harder.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
When do I get enough privileges to add a report to the appropriate thread?

Obviously not got a report yet but was just wondering as I'm not sure how all this works yet.

Sorry if this is a dumb question!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I'm in for this one in 2016.
I did the 100 mile a month challenge for 2015 which was good fun, but this time round I'm roping in Mrs Dave and we'll be doing it on the tandem.
There might be a bit of a problem in September when I'm scheduled to be touring around France for the whole month, so Mrs Dave will be excused (unless she gets her road bike out..... Fat chance!)

Edit- forgot to say.... Miles!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When do I get enough privileges to add a report to the appropriate thread?

Obviously not got a report yet but was just wondering as I'm not sure how all this works yet.

Sorry if this is a dumb question!
It has been locked by the mods until Jan 1st. I will remind them to unlock it then, if they do not remember to do it.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Is anyone aiming to get their first ride in tomorrow?

I am. The weather aint looking too bad for the South of Derbyshire so fingers crossed :bicycle:

"Friday:
After a frosty start, New Yea'rs Day should see some good sunny spells through the morning. Increasingly cloudy during the afternoon, with some rain likely in the south by evening. Maximum Temperature 7°C."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom