The 2016 Half Century (50 KM or 50 Mile) A Month Challenge - Chatzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find neoprene overshoes to work well with some thick socks.

^ the weather looks nasty today. Don't blame you, especially as there's plenty more days left in the month.

I was planning on heading out but overslept the alarm and ended up listening to the cricket instead.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
At 27 miles today, there was no way that I was going to make it up to 31.I was drenched and could hardly feel my fingers!

That`s a shame, but well done for getting out :thumbsup:

^ the weather looks nasty today. Don't blame you, especially as there's plenty more days left in the month.

I was planning on heading out but overslept the alarm and ended up listening to the cricket instead.

I did the same ^_^. Stokes and Bairstow :ohmy:

I noticed on our strava maps that our routes took us within a couple of miles of each other on Friday. :hello:

That`s a shame, but well done for getting out :thumbsup:

I did the same ^_^. Stokes and Bairstow :ohmy:

I noticed on our strava maps that our routes took us within a couple of miles of each other on Friday. :hello:

I don't normally head out that way but used to a lot more. The hills to get home often put me off!!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm up for the challenge. My enthusiasm for cycling has wained over the previous months, so I hope this challange and reading of all your exploits will motivate me onçe again. Looking forward to it as soon as I have shaken this lingering cough. :smile:
Good luck!

I have the same problem as you. I had hoped to make a good start to the cycling New Year but even now on only January 3rd I am already nearly 50 miles down on my target! I'm not going to go out riding in wet, murky conditions while I am still coughing up green gunk so I will have to do what I did after last year's Christmas cold and make a delayed start later in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom