The 2018 Half Century a month Challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Even colder, went to visit mum in her care home in Chorley. A couple of ice patches but a beautiful sunny day. Hot soup at Rivington Barn cheered me up before the long climb from Horwich to Bolton. Another point on the board.
Weather not looking good for the next few days.

Another one in the bag, a pootle round the south Derbyshire/ burton lanes with the lads from work including the first greysich climb of the year, which, if anyone who’s familiar with the area will know, is a local beauty! Actual loop was 29 miles so had to tweak it to get over the line. A great start to the month so far though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Another one in the bag, a pootle round the south Derbyshire/ burton lanes with the lads from work including the first greysich climb which, if anyone who’s familiar with the area will know, is a local beauty! Actual loop was 29 so had to blag it to get over the line. A great start to the month so far though.
What's wrong with Greysich ?.nice climb that :whistle:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Including me! But not tonight.....:becool::boxing:

I knew you were there but didn't want to name and shame :rolleyes: so I better not also remember @Lilliburlero and @tallliman where also on the ride, oops ^_^

I only did it to get an explorer square.

Top Bottom