The 2018 Half Century a month Challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Didn't really consider it until now.:training:

I've got a couple of contender rides planned for next week so may have to resist my natural instincts and leave this particular challenge alone. ^_^

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
End of the month report . We have 33 riders fully posted up. 1 rider definitely out retired injured the unlucky @Katherine . We have 3 riders not yet posted @fatjel ,@al3xsh and @Elysian_Roads . Well done everyone 1 more to go :bicycle:and your there :wahhey:
Just a teaser
bronze-star-small-2-jpg-jpg.jpg
here's the bronze star to copy and paste but only when you've completed I will notice if you do it before you finish . Good luck everyone , First one to post a ride gets nothing but my admiration and the chance to relax before everyone else

Last edited:

slow scot

Veteran
Finished a very pleasant 54kms at 2pm this afternoon. I'm sure others are "in" before me, but I'm happy to have completed this today as weather is quite iffy up here for a few days. Rain is not so prevalent here as in the west, but recently we've had our fair share.
Thoroughly enjoyed this challenge; still thirty days left!

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Finished a very pleasant 54kms at 2pm this afternoon. I'm sure others are "in" before me, but I'm happy to have completed this today as weather is quite iffy up here for a few days. Rain is not so prevalent here as in the west, but recently we've had our fair share.
Thoroughly enjoyed this challenge; still thirty days left!
Well done . Your the first to post and complete the challenge glad you enjoyed the challenge . Back for next year ?

slow scot

Veteran
Well done . Your the first to post and complete the challenge glad you enjoyed the challenge . Back for next year ?
Many thanks, and yes please!!

we haven't updated the challenge thread yet, but did manage a damp 52km's on the tandem today, will wait to post in the other thread until tomorrow when hopefully we will have managed to get out with Stig, so we are all complete.
Guessing he will be the first canine to complete one of the cc challenges?

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
we haven't updated the challenge thread yet, but did manage a damp 52km's on the tandem today, will wait to post in the other thread until tomorrow when hopefully we will have managed to get out with Stig, so we are all complete.
Guessing he will be the first canine to complete one of the cc challenges?
Well done I can confirm Stig is the first canine to complete . You still only get 1 bronze star though :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom