The 2019 Half Century a month Challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
31 done now ,well done @Rob and Alison . Did stig complete it this year ?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Early monthly update as its an important month . We have 29 riders fully posted up which leaves 8 riders with rides up to December . A nudge for @ColinJ ,@Spinney ,@Katherine ,@StuartG ,@Chris Doyle ,@Rob and Alison ,@lane and @Ice2911 . Still missing a November and December ride for @demro
I'm planning on getting mine in on Xmas day. Haven't done my Severn Loop for a couple of years, put off by several encounters with inconsierate lorries the last time I did it. But they should all be stuffing their faces somewhere on Wed. So if my rubber legs and unfit body make it, it might even be a metric century!

lane

Veteran
Managed to get it done today. Very mild day for December. Enjoyable ride on the Derbyshire / Leicestershire border. Still didn't feel back to full fitness after some virus but the main thing is that the challenge is complete. Also it was good to get back on the bike.

49265497117_3635b96dd3_c (6).jpg

49265303011_4df42940ac_c.jpg

Attachments

• 49265497117_3635b96dd3_c (6).jpg
    49265497117_3635b96dd3_c (6).jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Well done @iandg no34 finisher

Domus

Guru
A ride to Mum's on Christmas Eve bearing pressies and a Santa hat was the almost perfect way to reach my 100 point total. I say almost as the showers, wind and drizzle took the edge off the climb from Belmont to Rivington.
I still can't believe how many rides and points i've amassed since my humble first go at the challenge in 2017.

The problem will be to top it.

Looking at my stats I have done 80 rides and clocked up 5,554 Kms. I missed about 4 weeks in February/March after my prostate surgery.

Thanks to Colin for setting up the challenge and 13 rider for keeping us all on track. :notworthy:

Top Bottom