The 2023 Half Century (50km or 50m) Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
December in the bag, and with it another year of the challenge completed. Thank you @13 rider for keeping us on the straight and narrow.

Well done to everyone who have already completed, and those left, it is only one more ride.

Last edited:

C R

Guru
Well do @C R ! Good luck to all those trying to get out this weekend, been horrendous here in the northwest.

There was rain forecast from nine, so with my usual early start I would only get about half an hour on the wet start. As it turned out, it didn't start raining until ten, by which time I was already back inside.

I planned a route that should avoid most places likely to flood, and I did manage to keep my feet dry. The water in Shellford was higher than I have ever seen it
20231210_084514.jpg

There's a crossroads behind me where I was taking the photo with a car abandoned in the middle of the lane. It seems to have flooded, and the driver tried to go through water that was too deep. Luckily for me the flood had already subsided.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Finisher no9 , Well done @UphillSlowly on successfully completing the challenge on your first attempt . Im reasonable certain you are the only challenger this year (or any other year ) to include an ascent of the Passo Giao in a challenge ride
Feel free to add a bronze star if you can copy and paste one into your signature ,any issues with that post in here and I hopefully can get a friendly mod to do it

Top Bottom