The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Thanks for the appraisal @RoubaixCube Im going to look at it so I can check out condition. No hatch on the back so I guess it’s passive. I’ll report back when I see it.
Will go well with my other Japanese made Fernandes.

signs of wear & tear give it character. If they've flung it through a window like a tomahawk but it still plays and the neck is straight and still grooves. thats a good sign. Id be happy with that for £80.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Interesting day at sossity Drago.

Mini D declared she wants to play bass, just like her Dad, so today I ordered her a 3/4 size precision for her forthcoming 9th Birthday.

And then I managed to persuade Mrs D to allow me to convert the spare room into a music room so I can finally set up a proper home studio. Ding dong!

Those cheap Harley Benton Fakenbackers are selling alike hotcakes and they've had some very positive reviews. Tempted myself to get a plain wood finish version and create a Lemmy clone.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Amped for this delivery :laugh:

5c9CmzIh.jpg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
That looks really, really nice.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It’s well made and finished and the string action is good but the strings are rubbish and the tuning heads have too much play in them but I think it can be made to play really nicely. Takes a bit of getting used to after the long scale.

Top Bottom