The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Aye, we had our 2nd yesterday and it was super smashing lovely.

First gig booked for July. Its in Roade, the next village along, so only 2 miles to hump all my gear.

I'm looking at a nice Orange bass combo for live work,

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
A mix of rock and indie. Stuff like...

Sunshine of your love.
Don't look back in anger.
Whiskey jn the jar.
Weezer's buddy Holly.
Learn to fly by the Foos.
Smell like teen spirit.
Good riddance.
Stand by me.
That sort of thing.

Im a rock man myself, but we gotta play what drunk punters will listen to so i tolerate the the more poppy indie stuff.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Ive been using the Hofner shorty a lot of late. Its nice and easy to lug about the rehearsals, although ill stick to the precision for live playing.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Were rehearsing again on Turdsday.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry, Android never agrees with what I want to type. "We're" rehearsing again next Turdsday, Audioworks Studio in Northampton.
Hang on... That was a sneaky test, wasn't it? :whistle:

I was halfway up a testing ramp on my singlespeed bike this evening when it suddenly struck me - The Mighty Drago doesn't do tech-sheep smartphones! Drago, he use 17 year old Nokia dumbphone, unfazed by its deeply scratched screen, worn-blank button tops, and 2 hour 17 minutes clapped-out battery life! :laugh:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah ha! Thought you had me! My main internet access is anp Samsung tablet, all ruggesdised and waterproof for a ruffty sort like me. wiffy at home, 4G when away ;) I thinkmits an Active Tab 2, and can actually be used as a phone but I never do.

Top Bottom