The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Be tomorrow now, fecking Bluetooth won't connect from my phone neither will the cable :angry::angry::angry:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
All done.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another 'win a guitar' competition... Enter HERE by midnight on 31st July, 2020 for your chance to win "a stunning D'Angelico Premier Ludlow Trem in Antique White!"

I actually think it is an odd-looking instrument, but 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that... Anyway, I bet it is an excellent instrument to play, and that is what really counts.

NB Open to UK residents only

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
That's a clean looking PB. You looking to put some flats on it?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Tug bar fitted in the finger position, exactly as per fenders positioning template. Also used a trimmed down cotton bud to treat all the threads in the bride and saddles with a tiny dab of graphite grease, and I've turned them all to work it all it. Set approximate intonation using a tape measure, will set it up accurately when I have some strings.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, and I just spotted another couple of competitions of interest...

"Win! A pair of Neumann NDH 20 Studio Headphones worth £419. (This competition is open to United Kingdom residents only.)"

Enter HERE by 23:59 GMT, 7 August 2020.

PS The answer is 1928! :okay:

And this one from Sound On Sound magazine***...

I'm not sure how useful this podcasting system would be for musical purposes, but you'd get 4 mics and a mini-mixer recorder gadget so I reckon that you could use it for something interesting in your home studio?

"Your chance to win a superb podcasting bundle by RØDE, worth £1511."

Enter HERE by Friday, 07 August, 2020.

I don't need it so I'll pass on this one.

*** If you enter, make the effort to do a good tiebreaker. I won a synthesiser workstation worth £1,800 in an SOS competition in the late 1990s on the strength of my tiebreaker! :smile:

Top Bottom