The brainless idiots were out in groups wearing their lycra and leathers today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
But with typically Gallic finesse.

roley poley

Über Member
oh yes old boy we need these features on the road what about me in my Chelsea tractor picking the kids up from school and I put one wheel on the grass verge diff lock, low box, 4wheel drive, anti skid and traction control, boot down and away could not live without them in the real world... what what

figbat

Slippery scientist
Took my KTM 990 SM-T for a ride today. I was bored and it was just sitting there so I thought “sod it”. Luckily it had been on the Optimate so started first prod. I let it warm up a bit then threw my leg over and just went. Best length of my drive I’ve ever done. After the ride I then gave it a wash and put it away until next time.

JPBoothy

Veteran
oh yes old boy we need these features on the road what about me in my Chelsea tractor picking the kids up from school and I put one wheel on the grass verge diff lock, low box, 4wheel drive, anti skid and traction control, boot down and away could not live without them in the real world... what what
My Brother-in-Law had two tyres on his Strange Rover last year and appeared to be almost bragging about paying £500 for the pleasure. An Oil and Filter change is the cost of a new bike to some of us..

keithmac

Guru
Exactly, I lived over there up until 2014 and when I left there was still the 100 bhp limit in force, I know that for a fact as one of friends was the regional head of the Gendarmerie who had a Fireblade that was restricted to this limit and he wished he could up it to the UK power and performance specifications, mind you his bike had masses of torque.

I also have 2 friends, both of whom used to be high speed pursuit, Lincolnshire traffic cops, a county where the annual death rate of motorcyclists is always sky high and they have always termed high powered motorbike riders as "the donors" as they attended accident after accident where they were having to scrape their remains off the tarmac or the nearby tree!!

I've heard the Police call them "Organ Donors" and it's sad but true that some bikers can't apply restraint where required.

I've ridden some bikes over the years for work and never felt the need "wring their necks" so to speak.

Having ridden Big Bang R1's, Ducati Panigales, BMW S1000r's, GSXR 1000's, Hyabusa's etc I can see how people can be easily carried away with the speed unfortunately.

A real shame when anyone loses their life, regardless of fault imho.

D

Deleted member 26715

Oh right, life changing accidents are unrelated to speed. Got it.
This just goes to show you know diddlysquat on the subject & have such a biased view no amount of education will change it, so keep your blinkers on there fella.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
This just goes to show you know diddlysquat on the subject & have such a biased view no amount of education will change it, so keep your blinkers on there fella.

The irony. It burns.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've seen loads of them in the Peak District. Obviously pleasure motorcyclists

I've reported it to local police. The issue is that motorcyclists have a habit of falling off and that stresses the health services
Pedestrians, per journey mile, are more likely to end up in Hospital - or a morgue - than cyclists but I bet that hasn't stopped you using your feet to protect the NHS.

The police want to know about large groups, inappropriate public gatherings. Don't waste their time and phone line capacity reporting rubbish like this. They probably were being twits, but your best bet is to get over it and mind your own business.

Top Bottom