The bright idea thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yes, and most shirts now are "easy care" meaning they need no ironing.
If you really want to do the collars to the nth degree stick 'em in the Corby:smile:.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Inbuilt lie detectors for politicians. If they're lying, it gives them a mild electric shock until they proceed to tell the truth

You don't need a detector - the ones who lie - are the ones who's lips move when they talk

Sharky

Guru
An adjustable width saddle. With all these cut out designs, it must be possible to provide a 2cm adjustment, with a hinge or flexible part at the nose.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Cordless mowers, cordless drills, cordless irons even. But I still need to roll the hosepipe in after watering the garden.

I have hereby, therefore, just invented the cordless hose. Why has no-one thought of it before? The royalties are going to pour in on this one.

Sharky

Guru
Cordless mowers, cordless drills, cordless irons even. But I still need to roll the hosepipe in after watering the garden.

I have hereby, therefore, just invented the cordless hose. Why has no-one thought of it before? The royalties are going to pour in on this one.
The "almighty" has already created the cordless hose - it's called "Rain"

perplexed

Guru

I suppose, on a loosely related 'garden' theme, I look forward to the day some genius invents the non-shi****g cat...

classic33

Leg End Member

Would it be a Bluetooth Cordless Hose you're planning on coming back to put on the market for the masses?

Wonder if they'd be covered by any hosepipe ban.

Top Bottom