The bright idea thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No need to wear your glasses when driving.....I give you .....the prescription windscreen...
The head up windscreen, where using low light and infra-red cameras the view in front of you covering the entire windscreen, almost as though it wasn't there.

Adjust automatically for low and high light levels. Never miss a thing on the road again.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's the genius of it. I guess I might need to call it a 'pipe' to get around the ban. "No hoses here, occifer".
You want to come up with something like this

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzBW8tVauYE

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I'm thinking of the Tension Sheet for use in times of stress as a relief, it'll be a bit like bubble wrap if you can picture that in your minds eye but, bear with me here, I'm thinking it could be red. As long as some bugger doesn't go back in time and sneak off with the idea I'm quids in.

TS.jpeg

Last edited:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
From Mrs Sarcastic - a make-up machine. Similar in appearance to a face spa, it's a machine that women* could place their face into in the morning and it automatically applies the day's make-up.

*other make-up wearing genders are available

classic33

Leg End Member

Seevio

Guru
Inbuilt lie detectors for politicians. If they're lying, it gives them a mild electric shock until they proceed to tell the truth
As others have pointed out, this is not strictly necessary. However it would still be dead handy.

Imagine the scenarios:

Phone/tablet/laptop dead? Simply get your nearest politician to hold onto it during a speech to fully charge it.

Car won't start? Get the politician to hold the battery terminals while they explain their manifesto.

Top Bottom