The CC Trig Point bagger thread, now incorporating other interesting geographs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Once again thanks, I've done a search & there are 151 within 10K with some of them showing as Unknown condition, so maybe start with those along with a few goods so I know where to look. Don't use Windows so not sure what the edge app is, but I'm sure I can get a latitude/longitude app for the Android.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Just a quick one, today, as I'm supposed to be working :whistle:

IMG_20042019_191603_(750_x_1000_pixel).jpg

St Peters in Weasenham twixt Fakenham & Swaffham.

:smile:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Once again thanks, I've done a search & there are 151 within 10K with some of them showing as Unknown condition, so maybe start with those along with a few goods so I know where to look. Don't use Windows so not sure what the edge app is, but I'm sure I can get a latitude/longitude app for the Android.
Its just the Edge browser app for the phone..
I use Chrome for my general phone browsing..
Keeping it seperate means the map comes up..
Your phone GPS should kick in when the page asks for permission to access your location?
Sorry if I'm reading this wrongly..

You'll find that quite a lot have 'disappeared' over time...
older parts of town/villages are happy hunting grounds..

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The gnomon is the stick in the center of such a sundial, but what you have there seems to be missing it. Since it appears to be in shade, I think it may have been moved, but I could be quite wrong. Some sundials were made to tell the seasons as well.

I always thought they were stonemasons marks i doubt the Whiston one has been moved

Top Bottom