The cycle show, itv4 tonight, has someone you'll know on it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Always sky+ the programme- skip through the bits I have no real interest in.
Nice work though on the achievement and being on the box!
Curious to know how much the presenters bike service cost him? I noticed he didn't mention the bill- just how pleased he was with it!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Gaz did well - clearly edited though.

Jill Douglas seemed to have been brought in to add presenter experience. Her piece was good.

Anna Glowinski just seems to be struggling - she's got the interest in the subject, but needs to prepare better imo

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Gaz did well - clearly edited though.

Jill Douglas seemed to have been brought in to add presenter experience. Her piece was good.

Anna Glowinski just seems to be struggling - she's got the interest in the subject, but needs to prepare better imo
My interview wasn't actually edited tbh

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Brilliant stuff, clearly one of the best guests so far :smile:
Haha too kind

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Very composed in front of Camera more relaxed than some of the other guests have been. Well done!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Epic results Gaz and inspirational, you came across really well on tele. You put in the hard work, effort and did not cheat your way to the results.
I know your a fanboy but you should drop cheater Lance and get a jersey printed with "I have met my hero, I am him" printed on it. You should be damn proud and only need to look in the mirror for an inspirational figure imho.
Nice one :thumbsup:

Top Bottom