The Cyclechat Annual Ride Every Day Challenge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Today I made to up to 600 days ,but I feared today was the day the run would end. Due to family illness which involved after much hanging around waiting for Doctors and an Ambulance which in the end got cancelled after 4 hours waiting A hospital visit and being awake for 30 hours I still managed 45 mins and 11 miles to clear my head to keep the run going . Good news everything is going well with the patient so time to catch up on some sleep

Sod the riding, hope whoever the family member is is okay.

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
What he said^^
Surprising how these little challenges get to you though.
325 days so far.

burntoutbanger

Veteran
I echo Supersuperleeds and cosmicbike's thoughts and hope all is well @13 rider .

I dropped out of the ride everyday challenge in mid February with a serious (for me) loss of mojo. Bike on track now though, currently with a streak of 128 which is by far my longest streak to date and has included two weekend trips away where hire bikes needed to be employed.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
847 days now. Done at least 15 miles every day this year.

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Yep, still in. Day 384 for me today, have to say this is actually quite a challenging little challenge. It's certainly seen the Brompton in the back of the van a few times, and some funny little rides stupidly late. SWMBO spent a day in A&E a couple of weeks back, so when I popped home to feed the kids and dogs I squeezed a spin around the block in whilst dinner was in the oven:laugh:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Yep, still in. Day 384 for me today, have to say this is actually quite a challenging little challenge. It's certainly seen the Brompton in the back of the van a few times, and some funny little rides stupidly late. SWMBO spent a day in A&E a couple of weeks back, so when I popped home to feed the kids and dogs I squeezed a spin around the block in whilst dinner was in the oven:laugh:

Last year I got up at 1 in the morning to do 10 miles before driving to Birmingham for a flight to Brussels for a meeting.

Top Bottom