The Cyclechat Tall and Beautiful Persons Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Big feet?
Massive chip on my shoulder :smile:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
ADrago - A smidge under 6'4", and beautiful.

Subaqua - 6'3" and pant wettingly handsome.

Wheresthetorch - 6'2", and beautifully bearded.

Smoking Joe - 6'1", incredibly attractive moustache.

Mark F - 6'1", makes George Clooney look like a gargoyle.

Larry Duff - 6'1", the face of Tony Curtis, the body of Schwarzenegger, and the voice of Richard Burton.

User43827 - 5'8", face like Cliff Richard when then doorbell goes, honorary Welsh member.

Postman - 6'4", swooned at by every housewife on his round, and snaps knicker elastic at 100 paces when in his Royal Mail shorts...

User76 - 6'0", Huge Ackman lookalike, so manfully rugged even Drago feels a touch effeminate in his company.

Superleeds - 6'2", Anthony Newley clone, so beautiful the more mature women swoon at the sight of him.

Numbnuts - 6'0", devilishly handsome Jon Anderson lookalike.

ReelLeeHimself - 6'1", rugged, Viking like, Ernest Borgnine clone.

Danzac - 6'2", bearded and beautiful, like Pierce Brosnan in Die Another Day.

Cosmicbike - 6'1", manliest moustache in Christendom.

Deptford Marmoset - 6'+ - Slim and sylph like, very modest about his great beauty.

Threevok - 6'2", Eighth wonder of the world.

Markymark - 6'2", beautiful beyond belief, famed throughout the land for his humbling modesty.

Soltydog - 6'5", the Dwayne Johnson of our humble organisation.

Graham56 - 6'1", extremely attractive, albeit rapidly diminishing.

Milkfloat - 6'4" - So tall and handsome he must surely be the result of a highly successful breeding experiment.

Jason - 6'5" - Tall and devastatingly beautiful.

Kajjal - A mighty 6'7", a veritable Adonis of a man, and we don't mean Lord Adonis.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I thought they only axed Crimewatch last year? :whistle:

^_^
BOBFOC

s-l300.jpg

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
6ft2" and a Hollywood starlet once described my looks as "interesting"
I was once described as of 'a striking appearance' by a TT fan who recognised me in a pub in the Isle of Man one night.
They had previously seen me sitting on a wall at Laurel Bank, after having broken down in a race, and wanted to buy me a drink.
I'm still only 5' 11.875" though.:sad:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Drago - A smidge under 6'4", and beautiful.

Subaqua - 6'3" and pant wettingly handsome.

Wheresthetorch - 6'2", and beautifully bearded.

Smoking Joe - 6'1", incredibly attractive moustache.

Mark F - 6'1", makes George Clooney look like a gargoyle.

Larry Duff - 6'1", the face of Tony Curtis, the body of Schwarzenegger, and the voice of Richard Burton.

User43827 - 5'8", face like Cliff Richard when then doorbell goes, honorary Welsh member.

Postman - 6'4", swooned at by every housewife on his round, and snaps knicker elastic at 100 paces when in his Royal Mail shorts...

User76 - 6'0", Huge Ackman lookalike, so manfully rugged even Drago feels a touch effeminate in his company.

Superleeds - 6'2", Anthony Newley clone, so beautiful the more mature women swoon at the sight of him.

Numbnuts - 6'0", devilishly handsome Jon Anderson lookalike.

ReelLeeHimself - 6'1", rugged, Viking like, Ernest Borgnine clone.

Danzac - 6'2", bearded and beautiful, like Pierce Brosnan in Die Another Day.

Cosmicbike - 6'1", manliest moustache in Christendom.

Deptford Marmoset - 6'+ - Slim and sylph like, very modest about his great beauty.

Threevok - 6'2", Eighth wonder of the world.

Markymark - 6'2", beautiful beyond belief, famed throughout the land for his humbling modesty.

Soltydog - 6'5", the Dwayne Johnson of our humble organisation.

Graham56 - 6'1", extremely attractive, albeit rapidly diminishing.

Milkfloat - 6'4" - So tall and handsome he must surely be the result of a highly successful breeding experiment.

Jason - 6'5" - Tall and devastatingly beautiful.

Kajjal - A mighty 6'7", a veritable Adonis of a man, and we don't mean Lord Adonis.

Diogenes the Sarcastic - 6'2", and a beauty of outstanding scientific interest.

Its absolutely fantastic to see that CycleChat isn't merely populated with Normie's ;)

si_c

Guru
A gnats testicle shy of 6'6", and I'm not allowed to leave the house without my face mask as I make normals cry at the sight of my elfin like beauty.

Top Bottom