The Double Devil containment thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
CXRAndy
Whorty (Carl)

Confirmed:
CXRAndy
Whorty (Carl)

Original Listing
theboxers 95. OK it's now official, the money has left the bank :eek:
Breedon 121
Whorty 95, 121
CXR Andy 60,95
Turbotommy 95,121
Berty Basset 95
Randy Berlin 121 Metro
Adski 121 At home!

Whorty

I'm in not sure miles yet
Me neither ... back on the original thread I said 95 or 121 .... well now I know for sure it's not 121, but more likely 60. If the whole group went for 60, and we could keep the group together then I'd be all in for that. A good social ride with fine food and cold/warm beers to follow :cheers:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Whilst I really would like to join you all and show you that us southern softies are not all, err, soft I have to be sensible and cry off. My knee ( have I told you about my knee?^_^) continues to prove troublesome. In fact I am getting really hacked off that any cycling over an hour leaves me in some discomfort and limping the following day:angry: Ihave ventoux in July to worry about and am a bit worried about overdoing things in Wales and buggering up the knee a bit more. I could be brave and risk it but probably best not to. TT will have to fly the Southern Softies flag:okay:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Whilst I really would like to join you all and show you that us southern softies are not all, err, soft I have to be sensible and cry off. My knee ( have I told you about my knee?^_^) continues to prove troublesome. In fact I am getting really hacked off that any cycling over an hour leaves me in some discomfort and limping the following day:angry: Ihave ventoux in July to worry about and am a bit worried about overdoing things in Wales and buggering up the knee a bit more. I could be brave and risk it but probably best not to. TT will have to fly the Southern Softies flag:okay:

Was looking forward to meeting you bob and have a tussle up a real mountain.

Whorty

Was looking forward to meeting you bob and have a tussle up a real mountain.
He's bottled it when he realised I was going, and he's seen my times on Zwift :tongue: Seems my training and fitness is scaring a number of people away ... it will just be the Mountain Mooses of @theboxers , @rob01792 and me soon :bicycle::bicycle::boxing::bicycle:

bobinski

Legendary Member
And I forgot I am on jury service from 22nd may:wacko: which makes timing awkward too. I hadn't even though through when I would return to safety in London.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

:sad:

Gutted. But I'm sure you've made the right decision Bob. Hope your knee sorts itself out mate

Top Bottom