The Drago manifesto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
A cap on energy consumption per adult. If you drive your car too much you'll have to burn the kids to keep the house warm.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
At the end of each journey car drivers to be placed in a 10' x 10'room, and the amount of the CO2 the burned is to be pumped in with the air.

Hit and run punishable by maiming. You hit someone and drive off, you lose a body part, proportional to the injuries caused to the person you hit.
I fell into a ditch in the middle of the night when passing someone on a narrow country road a couple of years ago and they stopped 30 yards up the road despite no contact so I don't see there being any excuse for driving off after hitting someone.

classic33

Leg End Member
A cap on energy consumption per adult. If you drive your car too much you'll have to burn the kids to keep the house warm.
Too much energy required!
"Burning people to generate electricity doesn't. ... The human body is about 65 percent water and it requires a tremendous amount of heat to vaporize the water and get the corpse burning. It takes about 100 megajoules of thermal energy — the equivalent of 105 cubic feet of natural gas – before any combustion takes place."

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/energy/stories/no-we-cant-burn-people-for-electricity

Personally I'm beginning to hope no-one on here is ever allowed into political office, anywhere, ever.
tenor.gif

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Too much energy required!
"Burning people to generate electricity doesn't. ... The human body is about 65 percent water and it requires a tremendous amount of heat to vaporize the water and get the corpse burning. It takes about 100 megajoules of thermal energy — the equivalent of 105 cubic feet of natural gas – before any combustion takes place."

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/energy/stories/no-we-cant-burn-people-for-electricity

So they'll have to gut and dry their kids out in a smokery first. Easily solved.

Top Bottom