The eBay and Various Other Marketplace Bulldust Machine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I ordered a microphone wind muffler from eBay. Item never arrived. Seller offered to resend or refund. I opted for the resend as it was a well priced, difficult to get hold of item. Worth the risk but I planned to give a poor seller rating for such rubbish service. Seller refunded :wacko: thus making it impossible to post a review and according to eBay’s Ts&Cs, the seller had absolved themselves. Blinkin’ psychic merchants. I never saw that coming.:angry:
I have been able to give feedback after refunds. If the transaction is cancelled (which requires both parties to agree), I think that precludes feedback.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a supposedly new (reduced from £110 to £55) portable twin tub washer off fleabay in August. The other week the spinner stopped working properly. I emailed the seller and after a bit of quibbling they offered me a 10% refund. I wasn't happy,so after a bit more quibbling they offered a 60% refund. There was me thinking they were being generous as i could've been making it up about it not working properly to scam some money off them. After reading posts on this thread i'm now wondering if it wasn't new at all but had been sent back by a previous disgruntled owner and the seller just re-boxed it and sold it as new again.

D

Deleted member 26715

I bought a supposedly new (reduced from £110 to £55) portable twin tub washer off fleabay in August. The other week the spinner stopped working properly. I emailed the seller and after a bit of quibbling they offered me a 10% refund. I wasn't happy,so after a bit more quibbling they offered a 60% refund. There was me thinking they were being generous as i could've been making it up about it not working properly to scam some money off them. After reading posts on this thread i'm now wondering if it wasn't new at all but had been sent back by a previous disgruntled owner and the seller just re-boxed it and sold it as new again.
I haven't seen anybody selling new twin tubs for over 30 years, are you sure it was advertised as new, maybe it was a barn find

Top Bottom